Are you a Multi Skilled Operative looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity to build your career with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, our client is recruiting in Crown Farm and this could be the ideal role for you.
Joining the team as a Multi Skilled Operative you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the company rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to the Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Enrolment into an operator development programme where you will become fully skilled in the tasks you undertake
- Achieve recognised vocational qualifications
What are our client looking for?
As the ideal Multi Skilled Operative, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A commitment to participating in and contributing to a safe working environment at all times
- A willingness to learn and/or develop your current skill set
- Good communication skills and a desire to work as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work (evening & weekend work may be required, subject to business needs)
- The ability to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Basic computer literacy is desirable
It would be desirable if you have experience of mobile and fixed plant operations and manual handling, however, full training is available so our client would be really pleased to hear from you if you have no previous industry experience and can demonstrate your ability to positively contribute to a team, take pride in your work and showcase your determination to succeed.
What will I be responsible for?
Main Multi Skilled Operative duties may include:
- Operating the production equipment
- Driving mobile equipment
- Processing of materials including mixing asphalt and batching concrete
- Provide first class service to our customer and hauliers and ensure H&S standards are adhered to for all vehicles arriving on and leaving our sites
- First line maintenance and inspections
- General housekeeping
Our client’s employees have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. They are very proud of their history and what makes it the company it is today. Our client also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of their industry They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Our client are looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join their team of over 7,000 employees across the UK.
If you feel you have the skills, drive and ambition to excel in the role of Multi Skilled Operative, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Mutliskilled Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"