- To ensure that production equipment is effectively maintained
- To maintain preventative maintenance systems
- To reduce machine breakdown time
- To conduct TPM maintenance activities
- Introduce ongoing machine and system improvements
- To install and commission new machines and equipment
- To modify and upgrade existing machines and equipment
- To provide an out of hours back up service to the production shift
- To train production staff in TPM activities.
- To work within FES guidelines and targets including GAP structure.
- Qualified to HNC level in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years post qualified experience gained within a high volume manufacturing environment - automotive is essential
- Experience of fault finding problems from root cause
- Experience of:
o Power Press equipment
o Hydraulic systems
o Pneumatic systems
o PLC systems
o Relay systems
o Experience of operating Milling Machines, Lathes, Grinding machines
o Bench-fitting skills
o Experience of welding (Down -hand stick or MIG)
This is offering a salary of £30,000k and will rise to £31,800. It also offers paid overtime and has 18% shift allowance.
For more information please apply or contact NRG.