Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician
Peterlee, County Durham
My client is a leading manufacturing company, Based in Peterlee, County Durham. They now have a requirement for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. Reporting to the Plant Manager, You will be responsible for all the maintenance of the machinery and associated equipment in the Production department.
- This is a new role within the business and you will need to have the ability to implement a PPM schedule.
- Maintenance of the production equipment and associated equipment.
- Installation of new assembly production lines and equipment.
- PPM’s and breakdown repairs in the production areas.
- Ensure equipment is running to maximum efficiency to achieve required production targets.
- Equipment installations including production lines and auto/manual processing equipment.
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments to resolve any maintenance issues.
- Familiar with press machines, punch machines and metal forming machines.
- Hold a relevant qualification in an engineering related discipline or relevant time served apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering.
- Multi-skilled Engineer with both electrical and mechanical capabilities.
- Knowledge of fault finding, diagnosis and repair of a wide range of production machinery.
- Must hold 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- £30,000 salary.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday dayshift hours. 8.00am - 4.00pm
- Annual holiday allowance plus 8 Bank holidays.
- 17th Edition