Our world class manufacturing client has an immediate requirement to recruit a skilled and experienced Maintenance Technician on a permanent basis. You will be working in a technology orientated environment, with considerable investment in new plant and equipment. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the latest and industry leading high-tech advanced manufacturing systems, within an experienced team who will provide support and guidance. If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician with PLC, electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills and you have worked in a high-volume manufacturing environment then please apply for an immediate response.
- To provide breakdown support to manufacturing areas, carry out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Renovation and routine maintenance of assembly equipment.
- Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC’s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
- Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime).
- Improvements to assembly equipment (Kaizen).
- Completed a recognised electrical or mechatronic apprenticeship with EAL/C&G and 17th Edition Regulations.
- ONC qualified as a minimum - Essential.
- High volume manufacturing background.
- Proven problem-solving skills using structured approach.
- Fault Finding & Problem Solving.
- Experience with PLC (programmable logic controllers) and HMI’s (human machine interface).
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Reasonable level of mechanical aptitude including welding, fabrication and mechanical fitting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job