This specialist manufacturer of plastic products is actively seeking a multi-skilled Injection Moulding Maintenance Engineer to join their busy operation, working on a double-days basis.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, you will provide an engineering maintenance and breakdown service for manufacturing equipment including moulding machinery, robots, ancillary equipment and plant equipment.
As Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include -
- Dealing with breakdowns and PPM
- Implementation of engineering work instructions and training documentation
- Continuous improvement of all related production equipment to drive OEE up and above specified targets and to reduce scrap to below specified targets.
- Investigation of reoccurring faults and follow up action
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer, the ideal candidate will -
- Have experience of maintaining injection moulding machines and ancillary equipment
- Have an engineering apprenticeship
- Be skilled in electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics
On offer -
- A competitive salary of £30-35k
- 33 days holiday
- Life assurance
Click "apply now" to be considered for this role
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Injection Moulding
- Maintenance engineer
- technician multi-skilled