This successful and well-established manufacturer of plastic products with a global marketplace is currently seeking a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician with a mechanical bias to join their team, working on a double days basis (week of earlies, week of lates) Monday-Friday, where you will be responsible under indirect supervision, for maintaining and repairing all the site equipment, plant and machinery. Ensuring that it is operating to the optimum performance specification and standards. Perform breakdown repair, plant maintenance, inspection, verification and administrative duties. To make continuous improvement as a way of life rather than an initiative and to implement process improvements.
As Maintenance Technician, your duties will include -
- Carrying out breakdown diagnostics, repairs and corrective maintenance
- Carrying out maintenance checks and remedial repairs as defined by the PPM systems
- Working closely with production to evaluate problems, implementing remedial solutions
- Improving processes
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Technician, the ideal Candidate will -
- Be multi-skilled, with a mechanical bias
- Have good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics, with the ability to read and understand circuit diagrams
- Has some experience of electrical systems
- Knowledge of robotics, PLCs, or drive systems would be great, but not essential
On offer -
- Competitive salary
- Double day based role (though must be willing to be flexible to meet business needs)
- 40 hours per week
- Numerous social events throughout the year
Click "apply now" to be considered for this role!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Maintenance engineer
- technician engineering hydraulics pneumatics