Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician ( Monday - Friday )
£29,500 with overtime potential taking earnings to £34,000
Private healthcare, dental cover, pension match up to 10% and 28 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
Are you a Multi Skilled Technician with an Electrical Bias? Do you have manufacturing experience preferably in heavy industry? Are you looking for a role that will offer you first class employee benefits? Does the thought of working for an award winning company excite you?
If so, please read on.
I am recruiting for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work for a manufacturer with a reputation for producing the best products in it's industry. If you are looking for a new challenge in a company that has an excellent staff retention rate then this is the role for you.
- Are Multi Skilled with an electrical bias
- Like the look of the excellent employee benefits
- Can carry out installations and modifications to new and existing factory equipment ( electrically and mechanically )
- Like the thought of a Monday - Friday role with opportunities to earn upwards of £4000 in overtime ( voluntary )
- Are experienced in providing reactive, predictive and preventative maintenance
- Want a new challenge
Then this is the role for you.
As well as a competitive salary, the employee benefits on offer are fantastic. You will also benefit from free parking and a convenient location. This is a rewarding and varied role for an industry leading manufacturer.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to today.