We are proudly representing our first tier automotive supplier client in their search for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician. They are looking for the right candidate to respond to technical issues affecting production and maintaining equipment and machinery. If you are looking to take the next step in your career by joining a truly automotive company, please apply immediately.
- Provide immediate support in the event of breakdowns.
- Proactively work to reduce machine downtime.
- Setting of equipment to meet weekly production requirements.
- Isolation and de-isolation of equipment in accordance with company's procedures to allow machinery to be worked upon safely.
- Servicing & maintenance of electrical & mechanical equipment & services in accordance with current regulations
- Experience of working and interrogating PLC systems (Mitsubishi, Omron, Siemens currently used on site)
- Execute Planned Preventative Maintenance and provide feedback to develop system
- Work and liaise with a range of internal departments and external suppliers
- Confirm work done into Maintenance Management System (FMDR) complete with technical feedback
- Where necessary provide input into CapEx feasibility studies
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, environment and quality management systems
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Liaise with stores to identify relevant and correct stock items, ensuring all spare parts etc. are booked out in the correct manner.
- Applicants must be time served in either Electrical or Mechanical maintenance.
- Applicants should possess the ability to work efficiently and accurately, to prioritise workload, be self-motivated, and work on your own initiative with a clear focus on quality.
- Prioritise workload with the relevant Supervisor.
- A good attitude, flexible to challenges and possible changes are essential.
- Candidates must be prepared to work shifts and overtime.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job