We are currently representing a leading and reputable food manufacturing company, who are seeking a Multi skilled Maintenance Fitter to join their busy team based local to Fakenham,Norfolk. You will be responsible for providing engineering maintenance and support for the entire site, including production plant, buildings and utilities as well at the installation and commissioning of new equipment. The role will require you to work Monday-Friday (days only) with on call duties and weekend work for 1 week in 3.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Fitter:
• Carry out day to day preventative maintenance tasks
• Ensuring compliance to PM requirements and documentation.
• Carry out basic electrical fault finding, and repairs are required.
• Carry out basic Fabrication works, welding and pipework and equipment installation.
• Involvement with commissioning of new equipment, creation of new PM procedures.
• Training of PM procedures to the other maintenance staff.
• Rapid response to all breakdown situations.
• Aiding production department as required.
• Advising Maintenance Supervisor of plant condition and spare parts requirements.
• Assessing new and existing plant critical spares requirements.
• Implementing improvement plans
• Working within Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures at all times.
Experience required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Fitter:
• Previous experience with welding and repairs
• Experience within a production/industrial environment
• You will be comfortable working at a height and within confined spaces
• You will be flexible in your approach to your work
• Due to the nature and location of the role local to Fakenham, you will require your own transport.
In return for your hard work:
• You will be offered an extremely competitive salary of £35k and up to 10% company bonus per annum.
• You will have the opportunity to enrol in training and gain qualifications.
• Fantastic development and progression opportunities as the company is continually growing!
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Bethany of Quattro Recruitment, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Fakenham, Norfolk.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles. This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Electrical Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job