Reach Resourcing have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineering role at a large holiday home manufacturer operating in the humberside region. Due to the clients position as a leading holiday home manufacturer the successful applicant will be working in a dynamic and exciting environment complete with access to the latest technology and equipment.
This role is ideally suited to those from an engineering background with an eye for detail and the ability to embrace change and innovation in a dynamic working environment!
Starting salary is £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience.
If you have what it takes to fulfil the below job description get in touch ASAP!
Role Purpose: To effectively complete breakdowns, follow up works, preventative maintenance and project work.
- Knowledge of electrical & mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of fabrication & plumbing Appreciation
- Counterbalance RTITB licence
- Experience of IPAF Access Platforms
- First Aid qualification
- Certificate in IOSH and/or NEBOSH
- Fire Marshall qualification
- Asbestos Awareness
- Qualified in fixed wiring inspection (appointed persons)
- CITB Nationally Accredited Certification in Gas Fitting, 17th Edition
- Background in portable appliance testing
- Experience of contractor management
- Knowledge of Pneumatics systems
- Knowledge of PLC controls
- Experience of lifting and slinging
- Experience of carrying out steps and ladders inspections
- Knowledge of LEV
- Driving licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job