Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
DOUBLE DAYS (INCLUDING 2 OUT OF 3 WEEKENDS)
£36,000 - £38,000
We are looking for a motivated Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturing company. Reporting directly to the engineering manager you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role within in a secure and stable company.
- Ensure production equipment is effectively maintained to high standards
- Reduce machine breakdown time in line with KPI objectives
- Conduct TPM and PPM maintenance activities
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified to HNC/HND level Electrical Engineering
- 17th/18th Edition (Advantageous)
- Experience of fault-finding problems from root cause
- Fault finding and diagnostics on PLC systems
- FMCG experience (preferred)
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for a technically motivated engineer. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Nathan at or call for a confidential discussion on .
- Fault Finding
- Heavy Industry
- Maintenance engineer
- Reactive Maintenance
- Planned Maintenance
- Multi skilled engineer
- Electrical engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'