Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Commutable from Derby, Nottingham and surrounding areas - Competitive Package
Our client, an impressive and growing food manufacturing business is looking for an additional Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team. The role requires someone productive who is a problem solver and 'gets things done' and who can work well on their own and as part of a collaborative team. The key part of the role is ensuring all plant and machinery is well maintained and supports the rest of the business. You will receive excellent support and training.
Key areas of the role:
- Maintaining machinery within a busy environment
- Carrying out routine and reactive maintenance repair work
- Reporting on maintenance work carried out
- Planning for maintenance improvements across the sites
- Communicating well with various people across the business and working as part of a team
- Supporting the rest of the maintenance team including junior members
Ideally you will have a background in Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineering and have a recognised electrical certification and engineering experience.
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Manufacturing
- Maintenance Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'