Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £44,000- £46,000
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
I am currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to work for a very large fast paced manufacturing company based in Banbury. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on food and packaging machinery. The ideal candidate should be multi skilled engineer and have experience working in a fast paced engineering environments.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical experience with PLCs, inverters, VSDs, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Contactors
- Mechanical skills working with gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains,
- Experience working in Manufacturing industries
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'