RecruitPol Ltd is seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) for our client near Chatteris.
You will be reporting to the Technical Manager and you will be part of the engineering team required to maintain all plant equipment. You will be working on rotating continental shifts (4on/4off) days & nights.
The main purpose of the role is to respond to machine breakdowns, diagnose and effectively deal with the problems and support the engineering planned maintenance programme. You will have the ability to prioritise your work load in line with engineering guidelines and business requirements. You will be able to work on your own initiative and be a problem solver.
- The ideal candidate should have good electrical and mechanical engineering skills and diagnostic ability
- Have a formal City & Guilds qualification 2330 or equivalent
- 17th Edition, 2391 preferred but not essential
- Have knowledge of PLC’s, control panel experience, motors and drives AC experience and ability to interpret electrical schematic drawings
- You should have the ability to understand and communicate effectively with other employees within the business
- Manufacturing Bonus
- Company Pension
If you belive you have a required experience and skills please APPLY NOW or contact us for more information about this fantastic opportunity.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'