Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Our longstanding client is seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their growing business in the clean energy sector. You will be responsible for the development and commission of process and equipment at their new state of the art manufacturing site.
- Preventative maintenance / TPM / Reactive Maintenance
- Support production on major breakdowns
- Improve equipment to run more efficiently
- Specify automated production equipment
- Understand control equipment and software on all production equipment
- Keep up to date with new technology and products
Early/late shifts on a weekly rotating basis, Monday - Thursday 6am to 2pm and 1.45pm to 10pm
- HNC in Engineering with 5+years of experience
- Fault finding of PLC equipment
- Electrical. Mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance/engineering experience
Please click apply now if you’re interested in this role.
Harris Lord is acting as a Recruitment Agency for permanent positions and as an Recruitment Business for contract/temporary positions
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'