INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£39,000 per annum
3 SHIFT PATTERN (MONDAY - FRIDAY) - 6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6
Owing to continued business success and significant worldwide orders, a Market leading and very well established Industrial manufacturing company is seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer tom join their thriving business.
Manufacturing and processing a diverse range of products from their site in Burton Upon Trent, they supply into a vast array of clients and enjoy a strong worldwide market presence. Working within this fast paced and highly automated environment will provide a motivated Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a Technical Challenge on a day to day basis.
Due to a diverse and well-established portfolio of clients, this opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, with the support of a team of Skilled Engineers.
* Provision of Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance across machinery on the manufacturing site.
* Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery within their Production environment
* Fault Finding on both Mechanical & Electrical Faults
* Assisting in the Installation of Equipment within when required
Contributing to continuous improvement projects
* Adhering to Health & Safety Standards at all times
* Working within a team of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
* Reporting into the Engineering Maintenance Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience - Mechanical or Electrically biased.
* Mechanical / Electrical Qualifications - Apprentice Trained.
* Strong Fault-Finding Ability.
* Any High Speed Industrial Manufacturing Experience Considered
Ability to work effectively within a team environment
As a business our client is a true market leader, with several sites across the UK and boasting a huge worldwide presence. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke to or call for a confidential discussion on
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'