Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,000 to £44,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus and benefits
Location: Commutable from Bath, Swindon, Chippenham, Salisbury, Warminster, Andover and surrounding areas
Hours: Shifts, Monday to Friday
A highly successful manufacturer offering a world class, innovative and fast paced environment are looking for confident and adaptable Maintenance Engineers who are multi-skilled (skilled in electrical and mechanical work) to join their team.
- Complete and taking accountability for maintenance activities (planned and unplanned), utilising operational excellence and continuous improvement activities to improve equipment reliability and ensure minimal equipment downtime.
- During maintenance incidents, actively using problem solving and techniques to identify the true root cause of the issue - and implement corrective actions.
- Complete all necessary documentation regarding maintenance activities, including highlighting errors or bad practices and making suggestions for improvements either to systems or equipment, and take ownership for progressing required documentation.
- Drive improvements within the maintenance team to maximise efficiency within the Production and Maintenance departments to Lean the process, eliminating or reducing waste and/or non-value adding activities.
- Utilise external resource, where appropriate, to obtain services/components, generating, completing and obtaining the appropriate documentation and approval to proceed (e.g. Purchase Orders, spares requests, quotations, etc).
- Be accountable and responsible for ensuring all personal activities are effectively closed on time, in line with agreed targets and timelines (e.g. PPM, Deviations, Change Controls, Training, etc).
- Work on projects as defined by engineering management.
- Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold relevant engineering qualifications in either electrical or mechanical
- Be an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, looking after machinery and/or equipment through planned and reactive maintenance
- Either bias considered, whether that be electrical or mechanical
- Experience working within a fast paced environment in a manufacturing or industrial industry
- Proactive and logical approach to problem solving
- Active team player with passion, drive and hunger to be successful
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'