Multi- Skilled Maintenance Engineer
My client is a manufacturer of light weight composite structural components for the Aerospace and Automotive Industry and we are looking for a:
Multi- Skilled Maintenance Engineer to maintain a wide range of industrial equipment
Job role summary:
- As a maintenance engineer you will be responsible for checking, servicing all our machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructure
- You will ensure all machinery runs smoothly throughout the working day to limit downtime in production
- You will be expected to maintain industrial presses, robots, oil heaters and other ancillary equipment, source and obtain specialist components, fixtures and fittings
- You will be responsible for regular maintenance and service schedules for all equipment
- You will be required to support the development of other team members and be willing to support the production team when required.
- Willing to work outside of normal working hours occasionally when required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering (time served as a maintenance engineer)
- Electrical Engineering (basic)
- Hydraulic Maintenance
- Robot operation (training can be given)
- Excellent practical and technical skills
- Computer literate (basic skills for emailing and organising service schedules)
- The ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Can work using own initiative
- A positive attitude and enjoys working with a small team of staff
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'