A well-established leading food company based in Malton are looking for an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join the business. This role is working on a 4 on 4 off 12 hour days shift.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working across the factory attending machinery breakdowns and diagnosing faults as well as ensuring all planned and routine maintenance activities are carried out and documented on the CMMS.
- Working with production responding to machinery breakdowns ensuring production downtime is kept to a minimum.
- You will be responsible for working through the planned maintenance schedule and carrying out any machinery/ wiring upgrades.
- You will also be responsible for machinery installations/ moves and modifications of new and older machinery.
In return, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be part of a business that recognises talent and skill and will always promote from within where possible. You will enjoy a successful career with training and development tailored to you and your career. The salary is advertised as £35k, this is made up of £34k basic, plus any potential additional paid overtime.
I am really keen to see your CV if you are a time served Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of a level 3 qualification in an engineering field. You will like to work at speed and be able to think on your feet and be a creative and diligent Maintenance Engineer. This role is working on a 4 on 4 off days shift.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'