Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing background looking to join a leading and growing manufacturing company in a role offering specialist technical development and plenty of overtime in a Monday-Friday role?
On offer is a role for a global firm who will invest in your development through industry specific training, both internal and external, in order to progress you in to being a specialist engineer within their industry.
This role is for a well-established manufacturer that has operations across the world.
Your duties will include carrying out reactive breakdowns and planned preventive maintenance whilst also playing a key role in continuous improvement project work.
This is a great chance to work in a clean automated environment for a respected manufacturer offering great training and plenty of overtime.
- - Mechanical/electrical reactive and planned preventative maintenance
- - Great training and plenty of overtime
- - 3 shift pattern - mornings, afternoons, nights
- - Electrical Maintenance engineer with knowledge of PLC fault-finding
- - Mechanical knowledge -hydraulics/pneumatics
- - Looking for a Mon-Fri shifts based role (6-2, 2-10, 10-6)
- electrical maintenance
- maintenance engineer
- mechanical maintenance
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Long Eaton
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'