Castle Engineering are looking to recruit an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading, fast paced food manufacturer based in Hull- this role is working on a 4 on 4 off nights shift.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working across the the factory attending machinery breakdowns and diagnosing faults as well as ensuring all planned and routine maintenance activities are carried out and documented on the CMMS.
- Working with production responding to machinery breakdowns ensuring production downtime is keep to a minimum.
- Carrying out CI initiatives ensuring you are always looking for and recommending additional continuous improvements that could be made.
- You will also be responsible for machinery installations/ moves and modifications.
In return the successful Maintenance Engineer will be part of a business that recognises talent and skill and will always promote from within where possible. You will enjoy a successful career with training and development tailored to you and your career.
You will be time served with a minimum of a level 3 qualification in an engineering field. You will like to work at speed and be able to think on your feet and be a creative and diligent engineer. This role is working on a 4 on 4 off, nights shift.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'