Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers
£35k - £45k
Multi Skilled maintenance engineers Required to join a large manufacturing organisation based in Peterborough, Corby, Cambridge to work as part of a very busy teams . These clients are specialists in the FMCG industries.
This is a superb opportunity for a well qualified and enthusiastic maintenance engineer to implement their skills while adding new ones working on state-of-the-art tooling and machinery.
Various Shift options available
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- ONC, OND, HNC, HND, DEGREE or a full engineering apprenticeship and/or qualified to minimum of NVQ level 3
- Experience of CNC Machinery or tooling
- Able to fault find on electrical/pneumatic systems and motor controllers/inverters
- PLC faultfinding and modification experience will be an advantage
- Industry experience of FMCG, Automation, Materials Handling, Manufacturing, etc is highly desirable
I you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Nathan Woakes on or submit your CV to nathan.woakes@ proactive-tech.co.uk; or alternatively, apply to this advert!
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with there details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive £250. *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'