Mechanically and electrically qualified engineer required for Multi-Skilled maintenance role at an established Telford Manufacturer offering a great salary for 8 hour working as well as very competitively paid Overtime which is regularly available allowing engineers to significantly boost earnings!! Suitable engineers will have proven heavy industry and production experience working with large motors and 3 phase power. Excellent opportunity to join a friendly and professional maintenance department!!
Provide Mechanical and Electrical breakdown cover to fast moving equipment as well as the service and repair of heavy ancillary equipment in line with company H&S policy and safe working procedures.
Rotating 8 hour shifts - NO weekends.
The Job Role:
- Mechanical repairs to include bearing and motor replacements etc.
- Electrical fault finding on 3 phase systems and diagnosis
- Rewiring machines as required and assisting with machine overhaul
- Undertake planned maintenance activity and working to planned maintenance schedule
- Working on heavy machinery as well as fast moving production machines
Experience / Requirements:
- Seasoned maintenance engineer with a proven electrical and mechanical background and qualifications to match
- Control panel fault finding and wiring
- AC & DC drives
- Electrical Installation
- Mechanical ability - Machine fitting, hydraulics and pneumatics
- 33 Days holiday entitlement
- Sick pay and very competitive contributory pension scheme
- Time Served Apprenticeship is highly advantageous
- Level 3 Qualification Electrically or Mechanically is Essential
- C&G or NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Mechanical discipline
- City and Guilds Electrical Installation Level 2 or 3
- City & Guilds 16th or 17th Edition Regulations Certificate
This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects with excellent EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS to include competitive holiday entitlement and sick pay as well as competitive contributory pension scheme. Overtime payments at time and a half include shift allowance within the calculation resulting in decent rates of pay for additional hours worked when covering holiday and completing TPM work.
My client is keen to meet good Level 3 Qualified maintenance engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Carl at Proactive.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'