Our client is a world leading manufacturer within the food industry. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit skilled maintenance engineers to join their state of the art facility in Market Drayton.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Maintain equipment performance and liability by performing such tasks as PPM, CBM, VA analysis and techniques, continuous improvement on existing equipment and support when required
* Ensure root cause analysis and problem solving techniques are carried out
* Be proactive and responsive to breakdowns in the plant and with the equipment in a safe manner that meets the day to day needs of the production department
* Provide expertise in Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic control systems ensuring safe and efficient plant operation
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Desirable 17th edition but not essential.
* Experience of FMCG / Food environments.
* Food Hygiene and Health and safety certificate is desirable.
* Experience of PLC's advantageous (Siemens & Allen Bradley)
* £41,600 (including shift allowance)
* Continental Shift Pattern
* Company pension scheme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy - Mike Beck on or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job