Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Newcastle - Mobile Covering Edinburgh & Scotland
£30,500 - £32,000
Randstad CPE are working with a highly successful and rapidly expanding FM business. We are looking for an Electrically Biased Air Con Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their team.
- You will operate on a day to day basis, the effective and efficient running of the onsite Hard FM services in a variety of building types. Covering a range of Mechanical and Electrical disciplines carrying out the PPM and reactive tasks assigned to you.
- Coordinate and control all documents associated with these works and carry out to meet standards of the client
- Liaise closely with the team and client to ensure good stakeholder relationships are managed at all times
- To undergo progressive and suitably trained to maintain equipment with the intention of reaching levels of continued compliance and upmost performance
- Reporting to the regional manager you will be responsible for routine planned preventative maintenance and repair of customer' HVAC equipment together with any other M&E services and some building fabric issues you may be asked to address
- Call-Out is 1 in 4
- Weekend work is available
- FGAS Certified
- 17th Edition Electrical
- 2391 T&I is preferable
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration systems or AC conditioning systems
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Proven ability within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic and confidence
- Proven record of management and planning functions in relation to PPM
Please apply swiftly as this vacancy will close on Wednesday 16th May 2018.
if you would like to discuss, please contact Steph Ellison on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job