Role & Responsibilities:
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery including Conveyors, Packaging Equipment, Weighing Machinery, Bagging Machinery, Labelling Equipment & Ovens
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* Assisting in the Installation and Commissioning of Equipment
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Mechanical/Electrical Qualification
* Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* FMCG / Food Manufacturing Industry / Pharmaceuticals / Packaging industry experience desired
*Day and Nights shift
*25 days holidays
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV directly to our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Ashley Reynolds at or by calling him on .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job