A leading packaging manufacturer are seeking an Engineer with previous industrial plastics experience.
Working 4 on 4 off 12hour shift pattern in a team of Engineers primarily responsible for troubleshooting faults on mechanical production machinery & electrical systems.
The candidate will have experience in;
- Planned, reactive & preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Electrical testing, repair, inspection, faultfinding, wiring & installation / panel building
- Machine fitting, breakdowns, servicing, modifications, rebuilds & maintenance
- Hydraulic & pneumatic maintenance
- Reading / following technical engineering drawings
- PLC faultfinding & repair
- Maintaining; Plastic Production & Packaging Machines
You would ideally have worked within a similar environment as a Manufacturing, Production, Process & Field / Service Engineer & Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Technician.
Qualifications required for the role could include HND or HNC, City & Guilds, IEE 17th Edition, NVQ or NVQ Level 3, within Electrical or Mechanical Engineering / Maintenance.
You would be required to have previous experience of Maintenance within the Plastics or FMCG background.
Commutable from Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely & Chatteris
Vacancy number PV-14186
The successful applicant would benefit from a salary of circa £35-41,000 depending on skills and experience
- Electrical Engineering