We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for an established, successful Packaging company in the Northamptonshire area. This company has a number of sites across the UK alone. This role will be working a 3 shift pattern, paying a salary in the region of £39,000 - £40,000 per annum.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Electrical wiring, installations, faultfinding and testing
- Mechanical breakdowns, building, stripping and repair
- PLC faultfinding
- Machine installations, fitting, modifications and refurbishment
- Planned, preventative maintenance (PPM)
The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to have the following experience:
- Proven maintenance engineering experience (5+ years)
- Electrical qualifications (C&G, NVQ, HNC, ONC, BTEC)
- Mechanical faultfinding and troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience in the Food industry would be advantageous
- PLC faultfinding experience (programming is advantageous)
This role is commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Peterborough and Rugby
If you are interested or want to find out more on the role please click "apply"!