Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with one of the North Easts largest employers!
Due to continuous business growth and a recent factory extension our client a global manufacturing client are in the market for a number of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Salary: Completely negotiable and will highly incentivises the right candidates for their business
Working Hours: They have day shifts, night shifts and rotational shifts available
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
- Create maintenance procedure
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Working with production managers to limit breakdowns and down time
- Work to improve cycle times and efficiencies
- Understand and contribute to achieving the goals of the factory by efficiently carrying out any assigned engineering tasks
- Carrying out fabrication tours
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
What are we looking for in an individual?
- Ideally qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds ONC or HNC
- Previous FMCG experience would be advantageous
- Possess organisational and leadership skills
- Capable of decision making without supervisory intervention
- Reliable & a good timekeeper
- Confident with the ability to accept responsibility
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a business that genuinely cares about the progression of their employees!
For more information on this opportunity and/or for a confidential chat please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.
- Mechanical Electrical