Job Title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Eye, Suffolk
Salary: £33,000 plus Benefits
Start Date: Immediate
Our client is a well-established manufacturer. They are now looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer at their site in Eye, Suffolk. The successful candidate may be electrically or mechanically bias.
£33,000 PER ANNUM, MON - FRI 8AM - 4.30PM, PENSION, LIFE ASSURANCE, 21 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS, TRAINING AND ONSITE PARKING
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine and planned preventative maintenance on equipment and engineering services as directed by the Manufacturing Manager.
- Carry out repairs/adjustments as required during routine and planned preventative maintenance to plant and equipment including single and 3 phase electrical systems, motors, inverter drives, relays, panel work, hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, gears, conveyors, washers, pumps, freezing and packaging machinery.
- During the winter this role involves predominantly pre planned maintenance to minimise downtime of production plant and equipment, strip down and re-build all machinery, during the other seasons this role involves reactive maintenance.
- The role involves a rotating call out rota during the harvest season which runs from the end of May until October.
- Attend meetings and training sessions/courses as required by the company.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have experience within a similar role.
- Working background within a manufacturing / production environment.
- Hold City & Guilds or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical/Process Engineering.
- Prepared to attend courses to gain qualifications relevant to the role.
- Flexible approach - willing to work as part of a callout rota during harvesting season.
- Hold 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- PLC fault finding skills.
- FMCG or food environment is desirable.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
- £33,000 Annual Salary.
- Monday - Friday - 8am - 4.30pm.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Training and development.
- Onsite parking.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance