Our client is the largest mill independent multi metal stockholder & distributor in the UK and Ireland, the largest producer independent distributor of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work rotating shifts, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am Monday to Friday.
About the role:
• You would be reporting to the maintenance manager
• Ensuring that all machines are maintained safely & efficiently in accordance with all relevant legislation.
• complete Planned Preventative Maintenance(PPM)tasks as required.
• Breakdown and repair of all machines and overhead cranes on site
• Complete maintenance checks of equipment & day to day repairs, adjustments & improvements of the site.
• Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, fabrication/welding and electrics.
• Working safely at all times and adhering to the company’s Health & Safety policy.
• Involves working at height(IPAF trained)
• Full training given to right candidate.
Site Assets Include:
• 2 Gietart shot blast and paint lines.
• 6 Kaltenbach saw machines
• 2 saw/drill lines
• 2 flat bed plasma cutting machines
• Approximately 45 overhead cranes and 6 magnet cranes
Along with a varied and interesting day to day job, we also offer a number of training and self-improvement opportunities for people who are interested. We offer a good salary a long with a number of excellent benefits. Benefits would include pension, 25 days holiday + stats, holiday trading schemes, cash and discount cards as well as a number of salary sacrifice schemes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job