KH Resourcing are recruiting for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer for one of our most prestigious clients who have constantly been at the forefront of innovation over the years. They have been designing, innovating their products from the base for nearly 30 years in Leeds, cementing their position as the UK’s number one manufacturer.
We are looking for a strong personality who will be reporting to the Engineering Manager daily. To be successful you will have a flexible approach and be responsible for the reactive and proactive maintenance of the production shift to ensure production KPI’s are met.
The position comes with an extremely generous salary and can also offer potential training to develop within the business.
Your role will include the development of existing engineering biased operators so that they can assist with first line engineering tasks. In addition to this, projects to improve the performance and reliability of existing assets will be identified and developed by the job holder.
• The position would suit motivated candidates, apprentice trained in a related engineering discipline with at least 5 years relevant experience within an SME or autonomous and dynamic business environment
• The ability/desire to grow and adapt with the business is essential
• A positive attitude and the ability to work autonomously and make decisions under pressure when required will be an asset
• Demonstrable skills in engineering will be sought as reference to this position.
• An understanding and experience of engineering in a lean environment would be a distinct advantage
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written is essential for reporting purposes
• Mechanical / Electrical engineering qualifications essential
• Basic level of Microsoft Office tools are key to the role
• A strong background and understanding of Continuous Improvement is desirable but training would be given for development
The ability to work as a team and willingness to assist operationally is a key requirement of this position and having the flexibility to assist with other shifts is essential.
There may be occasional travel around the UK and also abroad.
- Electrical Engineering
- PLC Programming