POSITION: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Days)
HOURS: Monday - Friday Days
SALARY: £28,000p/a circa
Our client is a fast growing, development company working with customers all over the world to develop new products.
- Day to Day functioning of the Facilities Department
- Support the Maintenance Apprentice, scheduling work, assigning tasks, gaining knowledge and transferring experience
- Checking and reviewing protocols ready for Quality Approval, if required
- Updating the maintenance schedule, creating "to do" schedules for up-coming week, month and quarter
- Feedback on worn or unsuitable equipment and facilities, proposing replacements or work round solutions
- Equipment maintenance
- Completion of maintenance/ calibration protocols
- Review and support the wireless datalogging system for temperature-controlled areas across both sites, reacting to the issues presented and completing corrective action documentation.
- Initiating Change Control systems to introduce or change areas and equipment as required by the Facilities Team.
- Arranging for external calibrations to be carried out and the dispatch of equipment
- Production of risk and COSHH assessments for activities undertaken by the Facilities Team
- To maintain the permit to work and method statement system in place, primarily for high risk activities (working at high, underground or Hot Works)
- Working to GMP requirements at all times
- Accurately following set procedures and batch documentation
- Working in a Health & Safety conscious manner following safe systems of work
- Repair and maintenance of equipment to support all departments in line with the Facilities Department remit
- Add input through experience to new systems and purchases with respect to operability and maintenance. Liaise with other departments before changes/ purchases are made.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HNC qualification or above in electrical and/or mechanical engineering
- Production and review of SOP's for equipment/processes where relevant, to ensure practise meets procedure.
Please call Nicola @ HR GO recruitment on or email your CV to
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer