Rotating Shift Pattern- Early, late and night shift
Basic Salary for the role is £25k-£35k + 30% shift premium and excellent bonus
Working in a state of the art hi-tech manufacturing environment as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will work with a range of equipment delivering a planned and responsive service across this cleanroom site. Other responsibilities will include:
- Perform effective preventative maintenance and breakdown assistance on all production equipment to ensure that equipment runs to the maximum efficiency to reduce downtime.
- Draft reports and log books for all modified equipment gathering data and costings where appropriate.
- Contribute to the sourcing of spare parts for equipment.
For this vital role you will need:
- An engineering qualification ideally to HNC/HND level
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in a hi-tech manufacturing environment.
- Experience maintaining PC controlled automated equipment.
- PLC knowledge would be preferable but not essential.
- Any knowledge of lasers or optics related machinery would again be beneficial but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job