Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
My client based in Dalkeith are currently seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team. My client specifically operates within the manufacturing industries therefore, experience within a similar environment is essential.
- Work on any maintenance issues as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintenance of DC motors, Servo motors and process control equipment.
- Support the production department by ensuring that the manufacturing equipment, which includes extrusion production lines and associated ancillaries operate safely and efficiently.
- Electrical and mechanical installation of manufacturing equipment.
- Carry out both planned preventative maintenance (electrical and mechanical) and breakdown maintenance; carry out fault finding and repairs as necessary.
- Ensure daily and weekly checks are carried out to maintain the smooth operation of site.
- Support the other Maintenance engineers in the team.
- Manage and ad hoc projects as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Compliance to H&S policy and practice, ensuring excellent standards are maintained throughout production.
- Recognised electrical/ mechanical maintenance training qualification is essential.
- Relevant manufacturing engineering degree is or equivalent is an advantage.
- A thorough knowledge of electronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and software engineering
- Significant mechanical and electrical installation and maintenance experience gained in a manufacturing environment is essential.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply with an up to date CV. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency