Our client, an international, high volume manufacturer, is looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias, to join their team.
This is a continental shift pattern.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, your key tasks / responsibilities will be:
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures for all tasks undertaken ensuring that all product is manufactured to specifications outlined in documented standards
- Operate plant MES and quickly interpret data trends to optimise process, identify problems to help guide appropriate action and adjustment.
- Complete machine changeovers safely and efficiently
- Accountable for maintaining KPIs within own area of operation
- Carry out mechanical, electrical and instrument activities for reactive and planned maintenance
- Maximise equipment up-time/OEE by a systematic process of equipment inspection, preventative maintenance and root cause analysis.
- Undertake maintenance activities to a tight schedule, which includes removal, refurbishment and refitting of equipment and includes specific instrument calibration and trip testing
- Promote technical expertise within shift teams, in collaboration with the Lead Manufacturing Technician, to optimise availability and performance
The Company Culture / Expectations
This is a unique, forward thinking culture. Would you like to work in the below?
- One team with one goal - we can all make the difference
- Taking time to understand each other`s challenges
- Look for opportunities to support other people in achieving their goals
- Proactively sharing information and learning with others
- Being wiling to contribute and having flexibility in terms of your approach, you don`t just say it`s not your job
- Do what you say you will when you say you will
- Communicate really clearly, simply and timely
- Consider you own performance to ensure the delivery of goals
- Time-served ME&I trades-person (NVQ3 or above)
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Experience of computerised process control operating systems eg MES, HMI and PLC operation
- Able to operate to a high level of efficiency against precise targets
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international business during a period of strong investment in the region.