Job: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A new opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for a reputable company in the food industry in Leicestershire. Work for a constantly expanding company which provides great career and skill development opportunities for any engineer in the food industry.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have good electrical and mechanical skills with key experience with packaging/process machinery in the food industry being advantageous.
- 4 on 4 off alternating shifts days and nights (6am to 6pm, 6pm to 6am)
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Skills
- 17th edition
- PLC fault-finding
- Experience in high volume, fast moving environment
- Packaging/Process Machinery experience
- Risk Assessment experience
- Health & Safety awareness
- Food Hygiene Certification (Desirable)
- £32-35K (Overtime available)
If this role is of interest to you please apply with your updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- electrical multi-skill maintenance food plc manufacturing weld ppm reactive hydraulic pneumatic hygiene