We are working exclusively with a Middlesbrough based manufacture and fabricator of high quality products, this client supplies nationally into a range of different sectors. This current requirement is for a standalone Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding organisation.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Shift / Working Hours: 42 hours per week working Monday to Friday between the hours or
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and act on a maintenance plan
- Working both mechanically and electrically on a variety of different machinery some examples of the machines that you will be working on are Comandulli and Breton CNC machines.
- Supporting the Operations Manager in investigating 'downtime’ and 'future machine planning’
- Ensuring that all necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are stocked up.
- Investigating and establishing the causes of all breakdowns and damages
- Conducting any necessary repairs and ensuring all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised.
- Being involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and planned preventative maintenance.
- Actively ensuring good health and safety on site
- Experienced in maintaining and repairing CNC Machines, Pneumatic and Hydraulic aligned machines
- A relevant academic qualification would be advantageous
- Previous FMCG experience
- Expected to understand the changes in technology and assets to be able to improve utilization
- Possess organisational and leadership skills
- Be able to recommend solutions that address critical needs to senior management
- Capable of decision making without supervisory intervention
- Reliable & a good timekeeper
- Ability to liaise under own initiative with other departments in order to maximise plant efficiency
- Confident with the ability to accept responsibility
For more information on this opportunity please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals