We are working exclusively with a Middlesbrough based manufacture and fabricator of high quality products, this client supplies nationally into a range of different sectors. This current requirement is for a standalone Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding organisation.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Shift / Working Hours: 42 hours per week working Monday to Friday between the hours or
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and act on a maintenance plan
- Working both mechanically and electrically on a variety of different machinery some examples of the machines that you will be working on are Comandulli and Breton CNC machines.
- Supporting the Operations Manager in investigating 'downtime’ and 'future machine planning’
- Ensuring that all necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are stocked up.
- Investigating and establishing the causes of all breakdowns and damages
- Conducting any necessary repairs and ensuring all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised.
- Being involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and planned preventative maintenance.
- Actively ensuring good health and safety on site
- Experienced in maintaining and repairing CNC Machines, Pneumatic and Hydraulic aligned machines
- A relevant academic qualification would be advantageous
- Previous FMCG experience
- Expected to understand the changes in technology and assets to be able to improve utilization
- Possess organisational and leadership skills
- Be able to recommend solutions that address critical needs to senior management
- Capable of decision making without supervisory intervention
- Reliable & a good timekeeper
- Ability to liaise under own initiative with other departments in order to maximise plant efficiency
- Confident with the ability to accept responsibility
For more information on this opportunity please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job