- Are you looking for a new role working in a clean, production environment?
- Do you have previous experience engineering in an FMCG or clean, production facility?
- Do you want to join a recognised manufacturer?
Kent - Ashford, Maidstone, Canterbury, Folkestone
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG, Production, Food, and Beverage Sector
The Role of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
Based at my clients site in Ashford, you will be responsible for all production and plant equipment. You will be carrying out PPM and reactive repairs to equipment, utilising both mechanical and electrical skills. Machinery on site includes production and process machinery specific to food processing, as well as various packaging and materials handling systems, such as conveyors and wrapping apparatus. You will be predominantly working Mon-Fri day shifts, but there will be a need to cover other shifts for sickness/holiday, which is compensated.
The Candidate for the position of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have previous engineering experience of machinery within a clean environment, such as FMCG, pharmaceutical, food, or beverage production.
- Have a strong understanding of both mechanical and electrical principles.
- Hands on engineering experience of larger, capital pieces of machinery.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
My client is a family owned, global supplier of food items. They are looking to add to their site engineering team. They can offer stability and ongoing training, in return for your engineering knowledge and skills.
The Package for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Up to £32,000 Basic Salary (0800-1700)
- Additional £1.46ph when covering a day shift (0600-2200)
- Or £1.91ph when covering a night shift (2200-0600)
- Generous Pension and Insurances
- 21 Days Holiday plus Stats
The position of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is based in Ashford, and candidates from Ashford, Maidstone, Canterbury, Folkestone, and surrounding areas will be considered.