Are you a multi skilled Engineer with Electrical bias? Do you have experience in a FMCG or Manufacturing environment?
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work as part of the team at Kingsland Drinks in Irlam, Manchester.
Job Title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Salary: £39,732 including shift allowance
Shift Type: Nights 4 on 4 off 12 hours
Kingsland Drinks is a well-established premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits specialising in providing a complete category solution.
Reporting to the Engineering shift Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of breakdowns across the site. As a key member of the Engineering team, you will share responsibility for achieving budgeted machine performance targets and ensuring the machines are kept running to peak performance within the manufacturing unit.
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer - The ideal candidate:
- Experience within FMCG manufacturing environment as multi-skilled maintenance engineer
- HNC / ONC qualified and fully apprenticeship time served ideally with 16th or 17th IEE Wiring Qualification.
- Served a 4 year apprenticeship
- Confident use of a PC and PLC Systems
- With a comprehensive electrical engineering background and experience of operating in a high volume food manufacturing environment as part of a multi-disciplined team in a changing environment where innovation and a continuous improvement culture is key.
- With support of the Engineering Manager, you will ensure targets are met on safety, quality, output, efficiency, energy and waste.
- Ensure the plant is operated in a safe, efficient and economical manner, and in compliance with all current legislative requirements.
- Properly operate all equipment and machinery used on-site.
- Follow up recommendations and requests concerning machinery/plant from production, product development and quality control departments.
- Provide effective and efficient breakdown cover during plant/machinery stoppages/downtime.
For all roles you will need to have experience of working within food industry environment or other FMCG type industry. You must be committed and dedicated with a flexible approach to working additional hours in line with operational demands. The successful candidate must have the ability to work, safely, hygienically and independently, using own initiative and have the ability to meet deadlines. Excellent attention to detail and a flexible and open-minded approach very important in the above roles.
Please note, if you have not previously worked for an FMCG company, unfortunately you will not be considered for this role.
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer - Benefits:
- Bank Holidays off with flexibility
- Training opportunities
- Clear progression routes for the right person
- Health cover after six months
- 23 days holiday – increases with length of service
- Company day at Christmas (extra days holiday)
- Opportunities for overtime
- Sick pay based on length of service
- Pension scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Fitter, Field Service Engineer, Installation Engineer or as a Electrical Technician.
PLEASE, NO AGENCIES!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job