Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer
Business Sector: UK Services - North
Based At: York - Static Site
Reports To: Area General Manager
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 40 hours / week, 8:30am and 5:30pm.
Benefits: Occasional overtime available, company sick pay, 25 days holiday
Purpose of Job
To carry out and complete Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Repairs at York College.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
- Identify any defects found to Line Manager and provide parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works.
- Complete reactive repairs as instructed by administration team.
- Maintain the professional image of CBRE Managed Services at all times.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all CBRE Managed Services employees and clients' representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment.
- The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
- This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility
- A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills,
- Recognised technical qualifications
- Recognised electrical qualifications - 17th edition, 2391, NVQ level 3
- Recognised gas qualifications,
- Recognised F-Gas qualifications (desirable)
- C&G Legionella & L8 Water Hygiene Awareness
- Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
- ACS Commercial & Industrial Gas Safety Approved
- Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes,
- Installation of electrical services,
- Fault finding on electrical circuits,
- Knowledge of lone working requirements,
- Risk Assessment trained
IT skills - Microsoft outlook, word and excel
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- The ability to liaise directly with client FM managers and action their requirements to agreed standards,
- Able to work under pressure and own initiative,
- Able to make sound decisions when needed,
- Physically fit and able to carry tools and components by hand up to 20kg,
- Able to ascend / descend vertical access equipment,
- Able to work at height.
- Must live local to York College (half hour commute)
- Must be flexible regarding working hours,
- Driving Licence essential
- DBS clearance may be required
Senior Consultant - FM Perm
Ground Floor, Marshall Mills,
Marshall Street, Leeds, LS11 9YJ
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job