Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £32,000 + overtime
Shift / Working Hours:
7am - 7pm 4 on 4 off (days, nights rotational)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively within the Engineering team
- Supporting in investigating means of improving plant productivity
- Ensuring that all necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are stocked up.
- Investigating and establishing the causes of all breakdowns and damages
- Conducting any necessary repairs and ensuring all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised.
- Being involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and planned preventative maintenance.
- Actively ensuring good health and safety on site
To be successful with your application you will ideally have the following;
- At least 4 Year Apprenticeship training (Multi-skilled preferable, with an electrical bias)
- Qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds ONC or HNC
- Previous FMCG experience
- Extensive knowledge of math, statistics, design, production systems, and science
- Expected to understand the changes in technology and assets to be able to improve utilization
- Possess organisational and leadership skills
- Be able to recommend solutions that address critical needs to senior management
- Capable of decision making without supervisory intervention
- Reliable & a good timekeeper
- Ability to liaise under own initiative with other departments in order to maximise plant efficiency
- Confident with the ability to accept responsibility
For more information on this opportunity please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job