A market leading company that provide services to the healthcare, industrial and public sectors are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, based at their Kent site on a permanent basis.
This global organisation who provide services to the healthcare, Industrial and public sectors has 40,000 employees providing these services to customers every single day.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Manufacturing or Production experience
- Engineering qualification
- Understanding of mechanical maintenance and engineering
- Electrical understanding on relays, sensors, ac/dc motors and invertors
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Working a days and nights shift pattern
- Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the Engineering department
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job