We are currently recruiting for 2 Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a UK leading manufacturer that provides services to the construction industry.
The two Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers will be joining a company that has multiple sites nationwide and is a market leader within their industry. This opportunity offers unlimited training and further progression and technical development.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working within a fully automated site and will receive industry leading training on an ongoing basis.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Experience within a heavy manufacturing or production environment
- Engineering qualification or apprenticeship
- Experience of Mechanical and Electrical Planned and reactive maintenance
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on heavy production machinery
- Mechanical and Electrical planned and reactive maintenance
- Working a nights rotating pattern of 5 on 5 off - 2 weekends a month
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.