Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer x 3
Permanent Full Time 4 on 4 off days and nights
£37,980 per annum
Life assurance, pension, 20 days holiday + BH ongoing training and development
Due to having achieved significant growth over consecutive years we are looking to appoint a capable multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to continue and further develop their career within a dedicated team.
- Repair service and carry out planned preventative maintenance of manufacturing, conveyors, hydraulic systems, electrical, mechanical and utility equipment
- Provide reasonable cover for holiday or sickness as and when required
- Assist on project work and process improvements
- To ensure that Health & Safety procedures are undertaken at all times.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have:
- Good all round mechanical and electrical experience plus NVQ qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment preferably food production or other manufacturing
- Experience of working with bearings, motors, conveyors, sealers etc.
- A good understanding of control panels would be an advantage although training will be available
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
To apply please send your CV to Travail Grantham.
Travail Employment Group is advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an Employment Agency.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'