Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking to work for a globally recognised manufacturer, with a clear scope for progression, and on-going training, within a varied and technically stimulating position?
Working within a specialist team of Engineers, you will carry out PPM and RM on a wide variety of state of the art manufacturing equipment. As one of the go-to engineers, you will work on everything from Motors, Conveyors, PLC's, Belts, Compressors, Pumps. There is advanced training on all areas, as and where required.
The company are a Blue Chip manufacturer within a competitive and profitable industry. Well established as a market leader, they welcome progression and development of their employees and have a fantastic retention rate, coupled with exciting expansion plans.
This role would suit a Maintenance Engineer, who is looking for a varied and technically challenging role, with overtime, a competitive salary and fantastic development opportunities.
* RM & PPM on a wide variety of machinery within a Food Manufacturing environment
* On-going training within a busy and stimulating factory
* Continental Day & Night shifts (7 - 7 / 4 on 4 off)
* Electrical bias with some Mechanical knowledge
* Looking to further your technical ability and career within Engineering
* Looking for secure permanent long term employment
- 17th Edition
- Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'