Science Solutions - New Vacancy - Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - c£25-£28k maybe more
depending on experience
One of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the North West, offering a fast-paced challenging role with development potential.
We need Engineers with a Multi-disciplined electrical & mechanical background alongside some good pharmaceutical manufacturing experience ideally.
Day to Day functioning of the Facilities Department
- Support the Maintenance Apprentice, scheduling work, assigning tasks, gaining knowledge and transferring experience
- Checking and reviewing protocols ready for Quality Approval, if required
- Updating the maintenance schedule, creating schedules for up coming week, month and quarter
- Feedback on worn or unsuitable equipment and facilities, proposing replacements or work round
- Equipment maintenance
- Completion of maintenance/ calibration protocols
- Review and support the wireless datalogging system for temperature controlled areas across both
- sites, reacting to the issues presented and completing corrective action documentation.
- Initiating Change Control systems to introduce or change areas and equipment as required by the
- Facilities Team.
- Arranging for external calibrations to be carried out and the dispatch of equipment
- Production of risk and COSHH assessments for activities undertaken by the Facilities Team
- To maintain the permit to work and method statement system, primarily for high risk
- activities (working at high, underground or Hot Works)
- Working to GMP requirements at all times
- Accurately following set procedures and batch documentation
- Working in a Health & Safety conscious manner following safe systems of work
- Repair and maintenance of equipment to support all departments in line with the Facilities
- Department remit
- Add input through experience to new systems and purchases, with respect to operability and
- maintenance. Liaise with other departments before changes/ purchases are made.
- Have an HNC qualification or above in electrical and/or mechanical engineering, including at least 4
- years experience within a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Production and review of SOPs for equipment/processes where relevant, to ensure
- practise meets procedure.
Please apply now to be considered immediately
- Pharmaceutical Maintenance
- Pharmaceutical process equipment