Our client, a leading manufacturer in the North East, is looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with Mechanical bias, to join their maintenance team.
This is shift based role on a three shift pattern.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, responsibilities include:
- Carry out Planned and Preventative Maintenance tasks and complete the appropriate paperwork/reports
- Carry out reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the appropriate paperwork/reports
- Use condition monitoring tools such as thermographic imaging & vibration analysis, as well as skills, experience and judgement to make regular assessments of the plant condition
- Liaise with Production Engineers and Section Leaders to coordinate repairs and improvements
- Understand KPI`s and operate in accordance with maintenance systems to achieve set targets
The successful candidate will have:
- Hands on skills, time-served with appropriate `on the job` qualifications (NVQ/City & Guilds)
- Experience of a high speed production environment
- An understanding of Engineering drawings and principles
- Strong PLC experience
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established business in a period of investment in their plant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job