This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
£36,000 Package (Basic plus shift allowance) + Holiday + Pension + Shift Allowance + Social Club + Medical + x5 Salary Death in Service + x2 Yearly Employee Gifts + Childcare Vouchers
Derbyshire. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Alfreton, Burton-upon-trent, Ashbourne and surrounding areas.
4Days, 4off. 4 Nights, 4 off.
Are you a maintenance engineer looking to become a technical expert, advance as an engineer and work for one of the market leaders within this field?
Electrical or mechanically biased engineers will be given continuous training and support to get you to expert level.
You will be joining one of the market leaders in food improvement. A highly reputable company that operate globally.
This role is offering excellent training and development, giving you the opportunity of superior advancement within this field.
You will be rewarded with an exceptional package and the chance to progress within an organisation that is renowned for looking after its employees.
* Maintenance on fully automated process machinery.
* Mechanical & Electrical servicing, repair and replacements of machinery
* Performing certain measurements, adjustments, tests and calibrations
* Maintenance background Electrical/Mechanical
* From food / FMCG environment and use of CMMS (Computerized maintenance management system)
* Relevant qualification or apprenticeship desired
FMCG, Food, Multiskilled, Electrical, Mechanical, Installations, process machines, process, calibrations, improvement, projects, cmms, maintenance, Derby, Derbyshire, nottingham, burton-upon-trent, ashbourne
- process machines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job