- Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer
- Excellent growing business
- Market Leader
- Long term career progression available
- Excellent values
- £32,500 + plenty of overtime (£35-40k OTE)
- Various industries considered (Industrial / Ex Forces / Manufacturing / Packaging)
We are currently looking for multi skilled maintenance engineers to join a fast-growing manufacturing company based in Barnsley. Engineers are required to have an electrical qualification and be electrically biased though some basic mechanical knowledge will be advantageous.
This company has increased in turnover by over 50% in the last 2 years alone and is now the clear market leader employing nearly 2000 people Nationwide. The successful candidate will be joining a team of 15 engineers and be required to cover both days & nights.
This is a fantastic opportunity for engineers looking for a long term permanent role in a strong company with excellent values.
Skills / Experience
- Electrical Qualification (at least to Level 3)
- Planned & reactive maintenance
- Working on single & 3 phase electrics - swapping motors, sensors, reading electrical diagrams
- Basic fault finding on PLCs
- Mechanical - Chains, Belts, Bearings
£32,500 + plenty of overtime available (OTE £35-40k)
If this role is of interest to you, please click apply, or to fast track your application, please contact Calvin at Westerland Recruitment Ltd
- Planned Preventative Maintenance